Crete has been shaped by thousands of years of history and all the civilizations that have passed through the island have left their mark on it.
In addition, the size and location of the island gives it a unique and diverse geography which can offer a wide range of experiences and holiday types, whether it’s the beach or the mountains you are interested in.
The easiest way to get around the island is by car but you can also find tours for Samaria Gorge, Knossos or other well known attractions.
- Rethymno (10 Klm from the villa)
- Arkadi Monastery
- Eleftherna Archaeological Museum
- Fortezza Castle
- Rethymnon Old Town
- Chania (60 Klm from the villa)
- Chania Old Town and Port
- Kournas Lake
- Samaria Gorge
- Heraklion (80 Klm from the villa)
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Knossos Palace
- Phaestos Palace
- Lasithi (150 Klm from the Villa)
- Agios Nikolaos town and lagoon
- Vai Palm Beach